Other no-more-nails brands any good?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Theres loads of other brand no-more-nails adhesives at screwfix with silly names. Are any of them any good?
I'm looking for something strong for general usage.

For example, I want to be able to stick some wooden flooring trim to tiles where the tiles aren't straight and the trim needs to bend a little.
Using Wickes own make the trim just pops off the tiles.

Sponsored Links
Tried several brands when on special offer & some are useless to the point of breaching the trade description act! I keep going back to B&Q own brand grab adhesive which is a reasonable price & seems to work very well under all the conditions I've used it for around 4 years now.

stick with gripfill and sticks like **** and you wont go far wrong,pop a weight of some desciption on the trim until it sets

Yeah I agree with above about Gripfill. It's pretty much all I use. Get the green tube though, the yellow tube is solvent free and nowhere near as effective.

Pinkgrip is good too.

Sponsored Links
sticks like s**t is awesome and will even work in damp conditions, unlike all the other pretenders.

From my limited DIY use, I have to say that I only use Gripfill Green (stinks) and Evo's Sticks like sh*t Both are superb, you will invariably have to break anything that is stuck with these products.

But you can't use either to stick kitchen wall cabinets to walls ;) :LOL:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back