Ouch!

conservative leader is a despicable liar, generally recognised to be untrustworthy, who has damaged the country in order to benefit his own career.

No surprise that the country is turning its back on the party stuffed with his supporters.
How about waiting until the next GE before making that claim. By-elections often turn out like that for the party in powner. Based on that election result, are you predicting a 300 seat loss for the conservatives at the next GE?

Sponsored Links
conservative leader is a despicable liar
TRUE

generally recognised to be untrustworthy
TRUE

who has damaged the country in order to benefit his own career
TRUE.

No surprise
TRUE

the country is turning its back on the party stuffed with his supporters
NOT TO MENTION HALF HIS OWN MPs

Sponsored Links
conservative leader is a despicable liar
TRUE

generally recognised to be untrustworthy
TRUE

who has damaged the country in order to benefit his own career
TRUE.

No surprise
TRUE

the country is turning its back on the party stuffed with his supporters
NOT TO MENTION HALF HIS OWN MPs
Have you taken to replying to and validating your own posts nowdays?

if you want the points to be repeated prior to the next election, no doubt they will be

several times.

there is no need to wait.

Unpopular opinion: Most politicians are good people that want to make the country better.

The ruling Tories are just like an old plumber who's decided that push fit is a good enough solution to most problems, as once he's got his cash he will deny he was ever there.

The term Old plumbers

And push fit

Don’t go hand in hand imo

I have never seen you criticise any of their policies, dishonesty or lies.

07499704-1FF2-43BF-A184-AE43E28D981F.jpeg

This country has gone down hill
And never recovered from the masse hysteria and mentall breakdown that millions suffered from when that princess Diana died

Millions of people sufffered a complete mental breakdown

Fruit cakes

I have never seen you criticise any of their policies, dishonesty or lies.
I don't like their policy on pension contribution tapering. I've mentioned that here before.
I don't particularly like Rees-mogg though some of what he says is ok, if you can get past the smugness that he exudes.
I get fed up with how they constantly snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. Biggest majority in like forever and they can't stop attacking themselves.
I don't particularly think we need more police, more effective police perhaps and possibly a separation digital/cyber policing from normal police.
I think they could have done a better job on Brexit - but were up against a punishment beating from the EU for voting to leave.
I think they could be offering better tax breaks for investments - we really should be doing more in EV and battery tech.
I think bojo should have fought his covid party FPN, like Starmer was considering.

Sponsored Links
Back