Our future in their hands

............... and if the emergency services couldn't get to someone in serious trouble instead of this stupid women?

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
............... and if the emergency services couldn't get to someone in serious trouble instead of this stupid women?
I repeat my question - what would you have done in their position?
There was something on the wireless today just about this and other pointless calls to the emergency services. They should be charged for pointless callouts. Others might be at risk because of irresponsible people like this. I would guess that it would be standard practice for the fire brigade to use bolt cutters to release people. She should have been left with loads of washing over her :D

I repeat my question - what would you have done in their position?
There was something on the wireless today just about this and other pointless calls to the emergency services. They should be charged for pointless callouts. Others might be at risk because of irresponsible people like this. I would guess that it would be standard practice for the fire brigade to use bolt cutters to release people. She should have been left with loads of washing over her :D
FFS, she might have choked to death or panicked and ended up in hospital :rolleyes:

Nah! They just want to play at fire-fighters. Blues and twos, Paramedics, walkie-talkies, cutting gear, jaws of life.

FFS all it needed was one bloke to walk in and bend the bloody bars and then walk out again. Bunch of Prima Donnas .

You lot are full of self righteous nonsense. Try to empathise with you children at the same age :rolleyes:

FFS, she might have choked to death or panicked and ended up in hospital :rolleyes:
Do behave Canty, whilst she was unfortunately stuck in a clothes horse, others might be stuck in a house fire.

Do behave Canty, whilst she was unfortunately stuck in a clothes horse, others might be stuck in a house fire.
How the hell is she supposed to know that - they asked for hep from 999, who decided to respond

How the hell is she supposed to know that - they asked for hep from 999, who decided to respond
They respond based on the information given to them. Someone idiot rings up asking for the brigade telling them her friend has had an accident and got her head trapped in a metal clothes airer. How do you decide if that's a real 'emergency' when taking the call?

Sponsored Links
Back