Our future in their hands

How the hell is she supposed to know that - they asked for hep from 999, who decided to respond
Behave fella - it's a bloody clothes horse. Could you or your other half not bend the thing to get out?

Sponsored Links
How the hell is she supposed to know that - they asked for hep from 999, who decided to respond
Behave fella - it's a bloody clothes horse. Could you or your other half not bend the thing to get out?
These people are children (albeit 18 to 21). WTF do they know - they are academic and not practical

Nah! They just want to play at fire-fighters. Blues and twos, Paramedics, walkie-talkies, cutting gear, jaws of life.

FFS all it needed was one bloke to walk in and bend the bloody bars and then walk out again. Bunch of Prima Donnas .
Nice try at a wind up Joe - once again you want to aspire to get a job.

These people are children (albeit 18 to 21). WTF do they know - they are academic and not practical
Well ok I'll give you that but they are idiots.

Oh and I assure you mate, I have NEVER sought to have you banned here under ANY pseudonym.

Sponsored Links
They obviously don't know how to get out of a clothes horse :D
I just hope that your young ones have more sense - as I'm sure they will have :)

They obviously don't know how to get out of a clothes horse :D
I just hope that your young ones have more sense - as I'm sure they will have :)
Do you have kids? My sn is 17 and can;t change a lightbulb since I have "protected" him from such mundanities. You forget that we are fairly practical due to necessity (me) or chosen profession (you). These kids cannot get out of a clothes horse but probably understand things that we can never hope to :confused:

Do you have kids? My sn is 17 and can;t change a lightbulb since I have "protected" him from such mundanities. You forget that we are fairly practical due to necessity (me) or chosen profession (you). These kids cannot get out of a clothes horse but probably understand things that we can never hope to :confused:
I have four kids - my eldest is 36 and youngest 19 and all of them have been involved in high jinx, but never wasted the emergengy services time.
Your choice to protect your sn? from such mundanities as changing a light bulb ( lamp ) Why would you do that? Don't you trust him? Will you not allow him to grow up?
Your quote - ' These kids cannot get out of a clothes horse, but probably understand things that we can never hope to ' Not sure if you mean understanding how to set up a DVD or texting quicker than we can talk, but, as with all of us, they need to understand the basic elements of life - grow up.

I (for my sins) went to teacher training college in the mid 70's. (Loughborough) Coll of Ed) I used to look at some of them in the college bar and wonder,,,,,, "Would I like them teaching my son or daughter?"

The conclusion I came too was a resounding ,,,,, NO."

Apart from the obvious high jinks , students have,,, It was probably the best years of my education ( I hesitate to say best years of my life, because there have been lots more times that have been very rewarding (since then )) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Nah! They just want to play at fire-fighters. Blues and twos, Paramedics, walkie-talkies, cutting gear, jaws of life.

FFS all it needed was one bloke to walk in and bend the bloody bars and then walk out again. Bunch of Prima Donnas .
Nice try at a wind up Joe - once again you want to aspire to get a job.

It's no wind up. They are a bunch of volleyball playing decorators who sleep all night. Oh and I've got a 'job'. :rolleyes:

Gasman28";p="2197639 said:
I have four kids - my eldest is 36 and youngest 19 and all of them have been involved in high jinx,

What you mean is that they are all yobs who were badly raised. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I have four kids - my eldest is 36 and youngest 19 and all of them have been involved in high jinx, but never wasted the emergengy services time.
Your choice to protect your sn? from such mundanities as changing a light bulb ( lamp ) Why would you do that? .
Because it`s a Long Life bulb- and hasn`t needed changing :idea:

I (for my sins) went to teacher training college in the mid 70's. (Loughborough) Coll of Ed) ;)
I thought I perceived a frisson of intellect running through your threads , higher than that not unusually found in an artisan joiner ;) Thankyou for raising us above the mundanities of the usual c- rap on the GD forum

Thankyou for raising us above the mundanities of the usual c- rap on the GD forum
Perchance, pray tell to whom you are directing this microscopic vitriol in this epistolet of opinion?

Sponsored Links
Back