Out of touch

B

Bodd

John, Notch, Elle, Bobby, Nosey and the rest,; Have you got it how out of touch you all are.

Last night was a vote of confidence in Boris....

He's our Leader, long live Boris.

Sponsored Links
Like him or not,Boris has got the “x” factor

Sponsored Links
John, Notch, Elle, Bobby, Nosey and the rest,; Have you got it how out of touch you all are.

might be a tadge OTT bodd ? :)

He's prime for now, few years time It'll be some one else.

What he’s had to go through the last 18 months, I think he’s been a revelation. Good luck to him in the future. He’d a very likeable person.
I bet the serial losers on here can’t wait for the day he goes.
Till then, suck it up.

They're not out of touch in their minds, they're right and everybody else is wrong because they're stupid, or old, or brexers or right wing. We have a leader who's delivered on promises and they are unable to come up with an alternative so their only possible response is to slate him and insult his supporters. It's reached the stage where they are unable to debate or offer an alternative way, all they can do is insult anyone who doesn't share their viewpoint. So much anger.

I'm actually surprised, its rare for a government to hold its position, particularly when there has been so much negative press recently. I don't understand the mechanics of Labour very well, but if his performance doesn't improve soon, we'll see a resurgence of momentum, perhaps.

Even Labour held Harlow saw sense at last - were you out canvassing bodd? :)

Last edited:
Fingers crossed - its still a possibility that Sturgeon may get a swift kick in the front bum.

Even Labour held Harlow saw sense at last - were you out canvassing bodd? :)

Harlow is on the up due to companies moving in.
Public Health England HQ
Brand new hospital
3 new Schools
New Junction off the M11
Tim Hortons. :)
Fastest growing house prices in the UK

Harlow has issues that need attention and dealing with; the Torys need to show they are good for the town.
I worked for the Harlow Labour leader ; as much as he's a nice guy he passes the buck and takes no responsibility. No wonder why they lost.

Sponsored Links
Back