Outbuilding tests and certs

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all

As part of a house rewire, I have installed a new supply to a garage. Fairly standard arrangement, MCB and RCD in house CU, SWA to garage, small CU with MCB's for socket and lights. Fine thus far, however how would you document the tests on the EIC? Is the sub main treated as a "final" circuit of the main CU, documented as such and the two final circuits in the garage documented on a separate EIC, with their own Ze and PFC/PSCC etc.

Thanks
Martin

Sponsored Links
Submain is a final circuit on the first circuit shedule and test result sheet, you then use an additional schedule for the next board.

The NIC forms have these 'continuation' pages in additional books, and you number the pages accordingly.

I am sure other forms are very similar.

Some forms have a space for these kind of details, i.e. where the circuit is not directly connected to the source of the supply. It depends which form you have.

Sponsored Links
Thanks Lectrician and sparkyspike. I use Ethos forms, so I'll just use a 12 way test and inspection for the garage.

Thanks for the help
Martin

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back