Outdoor Power Shopping List!!

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Hello again.

Didn't want everyone to kick off with each other over my little job!!

I've got my new sparky coming around this afternoon to look at everything so I am a bit more prepared for any of his suggestions. Got this one from a personal recommendation from a local electrical shop and I'm feeling a bit more confident. I think he buys from the same shop that I get my stuff from so I'll ask him if it's worth me buying or not.

I've dug up the cable that was buried down the side alley (going to ask the new spark if it can run down the wall of the house instead as my mains water, gas pipe and sewer pipe all run underground on that side of the house) and also started to put more of a plan together of exactly what I need from the design. My wife is now talking about auto water irrigation systems and more lights shining on trees etc....

Thanks everyone for all of your suggestions. Like I said before I like learning new things and as always have had some good advice from you all. I'll let you know what happens this afternoon and if it all looks good I'll stick with this sparky!

Everyone can relax now ;)

:rolleyes: oh oh, - lights? trees?

i think you may have rattled the efficiency-driven eco-warriors with that :)

do you have a patio heater, recessed downlights or a block paved driveway installed at your house?

:rolleyes: oh oh, - lights? trees?

It's a new take on becoming carbon neutral ;)

good point, :)
i wonder if lighting the tree would promote photosynthesis through the night and release more oxygen? Would you need a light with a good UV output? Maybe a tree hugger might be able to shed more light on this subject (do you see what i did there :D )

tree lighting, its the future! :)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back