outlook email question

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
on my email i have the following

to :
cc :
subject :

since i put on the from bit (which i dont know how i did) i can`t send email it just goes into the out box but with no date so it doesn`t get sent

any ideas ?

Sponsored Links
If you were able to enter the 'from' address then this implies you have more than one Email account within Outlook.

Is the account from which you're sending configured to be included in the "Send/Receive" operation?

If so, then double-click on the message in the Outbox and click on the Send button. Don't highlight the message in the Outbox. Click on Send/Receive, and it should go.

try going to the options drop-down (not menu bar) on the 'compose message' window - you should be able to enable\disable BCC and From fields from here

Sponsored Links
In the "from" box, do you have an arrow for a drop down list at the right?

If you look at this list, is anything there?
(it should show a list of all the email addresses you have set up in Outlook Express) If there are none, perhaps something has happened to your accounts. If there are some, you may like to set one up as your Default address, and it will fill in the "from" for you (but you will have the ability to change it if you want to, using the drop-down list)

Back