Outside bbq

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I've been in a villa abroad in spain a few times now and the more I use an outdoor bbq setup the more i want one at home for the summer months with the brick/pizza oven type bbq

My garden adjourns a neighbour who tbh is an ar-se and makes tonnes of noise, i'm thinking it would also block the noise if i did a bit of a roof enclosure, which could mean usage of it through the colder periods.

Place i'd put it would be the area marked in blue.

What sort of hassle would I need to go through building this? Would it need permission if i've got a chimney option?

Untitled 2.png

Sponsored Links
Presumably it'd be over 6 feet tall (unless you're a vertically-challenged family :confused:) so would require planning permission. Contact your local council's planning department

I think as its against an attached garage, it becomes an extension rather than outbuilding

Im not sure whether permitted development is allowed on a garage or not.....

Sponsored Links
End of the garage - presumably no doors or anything at the back, so would that be an extension if not attached?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back