Progress pics of my Decking

Grass seed or Turf roll (both after prep of course) And vierws on what's easier chaeper ?.

Cheaper and easier = Seed

Better, quicker result = Turf

Better and quicker in that you'll find you have to sow several times with seed to get the bits that didn't take/you missed. - or at least I did

Sponsored Links
Hope your wife liked it, she is lucky to have a handy willing man. You can come and do the same for me if you like.

Hope your wife liked it, she is lucky to have a handy willing man. You can come and do the same for me if you like.

She loved it. Thanks for the compliment :).

I think I'll be taking abreak from the DIY for a few months. Our little 10 month old daughter needs her daddy back :cool:

Really nice job, congrats! Going to be doing something very similar myself next year. How much di it cost you, if you don't mind me asking?

Cheers

Sponsored Links
About £900 for the materials.

That's including:
All the wood,
lighting,
drainage,
bamboo screens,
Screws / bolts

Thanks, Less than i thought! Mines going to be maybe a third less than that in size & prcie i guess,as the screening & drainage is already done.

Congrats again, really nice job!

nice job! :LOL:

:idea: don't forget to remove the protective tape from the upvc windows as it can be impossible to remove once the elements have had a crack at it. :idea:

You were right. That was a nightmare to take that all off :(.
Got there in the end, but should have been a 5 minute job too me almost 2 hours !!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back