Oven Door doesn't close properly Stoves 900DF

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

The oven door on my Stoves 900DFa doesn't close properly , which means that heat escapes and warms up the rest of the appliance!!

I have done some research and believe that the oven door hinges need replaced.

has anyone changed these before on this appliance that could give me some pointers or is there a manual anywhere that i could look at.

Thanks in advance

Fraser

Sponsored Links
Hi,

The oven door on my Stoves 900DFa doesn't close properly , which means that heat escapes and warms up the rest of the appliance!!

has anyone changed these before on this appliance that could give me some pointers or is there a manual anywhere that i could look at.

Thanks in advance

Fraser

I think all the hinges on this type of cooker wear in time (three years) and allow the doors to drop quickly and sometimes too far meaning the glass may slide out.

I have an 907mf with other issues although the hinges are a nuisance too.

//www.diynot.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=1550158#1550158

go to you tube and type in cooker hinges shows how to do it.

Hi,

Thanks in advance

Fraser
Do you have any problems with the heat when you use the grill(door fully down) cos my stoves oven cuts out bcos it gets that hot wen i use the grill

Sponsored Links
Answer - don't buy Stoves! I no longer do.

Hi,

Thanks in advance

Fraser
Do you have any problems with the heat when you use the grill(door fully down) cos my stoves oven cuts out bcos it gets that hot wen i use the grill

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back