Over-sized interior bi-fold or wood concertina door

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,
I am having problems finding an interior door to fit my newly decorated bathroom.
I was planning to fit a bi fold door to save space but have just found that my door frame measures 78" high by 30.5" wide - 0.5" too wide for the wides bi fold available in wickes.
I've just had a quick search online but can only find doors of 30" width or less. One site did say they could order doors in 36" width - but that would be too far to the other extreme and would need too much cuttin off to fit.
Another option is a concertina door but I would prefer a wood one that a plastic one for privacy and some soundproofing - it being a toilet and all - but can only find suppliers of wood concertina doors in the US and not in the UK.
Can anyone recommend a supplier of either a bi fold door that will fit or wood concertina doors?

Sponsored Links
2mm either side leaves 8mm

so your choices are plant 8mm on the door or frame
have 6mm each side instead of 2

what size are the door stops !!!

how square is the opening!!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back