OVER

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
You never close your eyes any more when i kiss your lips, it's a good song, but is it a personal message to a certain person the song writer was referring to ?
Has it happened to you, did you know the end was near ?

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Markie, if you think your GF is gonna finish with you. Don't call her, don't see her and if at all possible....sleep with her best mate. ;)

You wish it was over or you wish you were sleeping with her mate? Just don't get caught mate - believe me they don't like it.:cool: :confused:

only joking, been with her for 6 years and we've got three lovely girls. I would'nt be without them, saying that i have had quite a bit vodka :D

markie said:
You never close your eyes any more when i kiss your lips, it's a good song, but is it a personal message to a certain person the song writer was referring to ?
Has it happened to you, did you know the end was near ?
No, but when I hear that song and close my eyes I can see nothing but Tom Cruise :eek:

markie said:
You never close your eyes any more when i kiss your lips,

Call me old fashioned, but I think that sleeping with other men and saying "eff off and stop coming round here!" would be a far better indication of a girl losing "that loving feeling" than the state of her eyelids during a kiss. ;)

But Markie, when I spoke with your gf she told me that the reason she used to close her eyes in the 1st place was that she couldn't stand the sight of you. :D

Sponsored Links
Back