Owen Paterson

TWs are not people born with a deformity. There are only vanishingly tiny numbers of such people. TWs are overwhelmingly men who have said "I am a woman." No other qualification is required.
And your view is based on what facts or research? Bearing in mind UK census information is not yet available.
What about TMs, you seem to have no awareness or concerns about them?

I'd like to see you faced with 5,000,000 people, and say to them, "You don't matter. You don't count. You don't exist."
That would be the mindset of genocide.

Sponsored Links
Your lunatic fantasies are irrelevant.
They're not my fantasies that want to wish 5,000,000 people out of existence.
It is your desire, motivated by some religious or ideological doctrine.

I believe that when a baby was born in the 50's/60's that any confusion of gender was surgically corrected "automatically"?
Lady Colin whatsit was supposedly misdiagnosed as male at birth, reassigned later, and is now a woman.
Medicine back then wasn't quite a science
It was more to treat the parents concern than to address the real issue for the child:
There has been considerable controversy over whether surgeons should immediately make a decision about an infant's sex and quickly correct ambiguous genitalia. The consensus statement seems to promote a more cautious approach to surgery, while still assigning gender rapidly. What is your view?

I'm saying intervene [with surgery] only if you've proven that intervention is actually of benefit to the patient. Not of benefit to the parent. Because you know that surgery is used a lot to help the parent psychologically. It's a quick fix, if you will. The child looks different, it's very distressing for everyone, and one way to make it go away is just to make the kid look like everyone else. And that's really psychological help for the parents. But that should not be a parameter for surgery. We're talking about psychological distress to the parents, and that should be treated appropriately by a psychologist or psychiatrist, but not by surgery of the child.
https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/q-a-mixed-sex-biology/

Sponsored Links
TWs are not people born with a deformity. There are only tiny numbers of such people. TWs are overwhelmingly men who have said "I am a woman." No other qualification is required.
And your view is based on what facts or research? Bearing in mind UK census information is not yet available.
What about TMs, you seem to have no awareness or concerns about them?

I'd like to see you faced with 5,000,000 people, and say to them, "You don't matter. You don't count. You don't exist."
That would be the mindset of genocide.

Your lunatic fantasies are irrelevant.
JohnD said, "there are only vanishingly tiny number of such people".
That'll be an ideological inspired guess then?

upload_2021-11-8_16-36-59.png

untrue

this is a fantasy you have made up.

You must try to stop posting things that are untrue.
Oh dear, you are now restricted to making silly accusations:
Others have estimated 1 in 1,500
A child that is born neither male or female is a rare occurrence but babies born with some form of Disorder of Sex Development (DSD) happens in one in every 1,500 births, according to the support group Accord Alliance.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-14459843
That's just over 5,000,000 at any one time, using the US definition of a billion.
You're in danger of totally destroying your credibility. I suggest you stop now.

What difference does using - or not using - the US definition of a billion make?
A US billion is 1000,000,000.
A UK billion is 1,000,000,000,000.
Using a US billion makes the number of people born with indistinct sexual features 1,000 times fewer.
Did you honestly not know the difference? I've over estimated you.

The old UK meaning of a billion was a million million, or one followed by twelve noughts (1,000,000,000,000).
The USA meaning of a billion is a thousand million, or one followed by nine noughts (1,000,000,000).
Increasingly in this country we are using the USA meaning of a billion for these big numbers, and a trillion for the old UK meaning of one followed by twelve noughts
http://www.plainenglish.co.uk/campaigning/past-campaigns/budget/how-much-is-a-billion.html

So - you think there are fewer people in the world according to the US?
:rolleyes:
Your comment deserves no acceptable response.
I've massively over-estimated you following that question.

Last edited:
HTF does your brain work?

So - if you had used the UK definition (not that anyone does nowadays) there would be 5,000,000,000 such people would there?

I despair.

There is only one billion and it's 1x10^9. Or a 1 with 9 zeros after it. Did you even read that link? Stop it FFS.
There is now, but it's only in the last 50 years that the US definition has been adopted, by UK government. Others have continued to use the UK billion until quite recently.
Some non-English speaking countries still use the billion as a million million.
Stop it now FFS.

Last edited:

So - if you had used the UK definition (not that anyone does nowadays) there would be 5,000,000,000 such people would there?

I despair.
I used the US billion because that is the most often used definition these days.
HTF does your brain work, that it could affect the real facts about how many people there are, as long as the definition of which billion is given?

Sponsored Links
Back