Oxford university's

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Equality & diversity unit has advised students that not speaking directly to people (failing to make eye contact ?) could be deemed a "racial microaggresion" ,which can lead to mental ill health

Other examples of everyday racism include asking some one where they are originally from.

Sponsored Links
Apparently incorrectly placed apostrophes and bad spelling are now hate crimes. :eek: I shoo'd no

Sponsored Links
last year Oxford law students were told that they could skip lectures covering violent cases if they feared the content would be to distressing.

Earlier this year it emerged that that Cardiff Metropolitan University banned phrases such as "right hand man" & "gentlemans agreement" under its code of practice on inclusive language

:LOL:

Girl on the supermarket checkout was microaggressive toward me the other day - but apparently, as we were both white, she could have just been shy. Had I been black, it would have been racist.

The University of Glasgow has started issuing trigger warnings for theology students studying the crucifixion.

Where bye students are told that they may see distressing images & are given the opportunity to leave

:LOL:

(The snow flake generation)

Transam - Where are you originally from? Ooops.

:)

you say that but I asked a fella who was serving in the local shop that question well sort of :eek:

I asked him if he was french ? he said no Hungarian

I may have to apologise to him for being racist :idea:

:rolleyes:

best u apologise to the bloke as u are guilty of "microaggresion" racism ;):LOL:

It could be racist to call anyone a racist.

Racist is used so frequently and frivolously that it has come to mean saying or doing anything that anyone else doesn't like.

Just to clarify - it doesn't, of course, really mean that.

Sponsored Links
Back