P shape bath and screen seal

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
HI,
I have fitted a P shape bath and pivot screen, when I open the door the rubber seal lifts and forms a gap and then water runs over the side. the fixing bracket is fixed tight to the bath. How can I stop this from happening

Sponsored Links
Not sure what you are trying to explain, you open the screen and the seal lifts from the bath! Then water escapes, why do you open the screen?

when I have had a shower, I open the screen afterwards to clean it, then the next time I use the shower the seal has lifted slightly and that's when the water escapes between the seal and the bath

Push the screen open into the bath, clean and dry then close screen across bath, seal should sit flat.

Sponsored Links
that's what I have said to my wife, but she keeps opening outwards, has anyone heard of this problem before? and is there anything else we can do?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back