P shaped shower baths,advice please.

R

rules&rulers

Hi,i know the above acrylic baths are not every ones favourite item but its a good option for what i want.
Can anyone recommend a decent make, supplier ? or ones to avoid,one which is fairly robust would be good,my concern is the acrylic thickness.
I will also get a curved shower screen to suit bath, buy it as a package.
So any advice is welcomed, thank you.

Sponsored Links
Just brought one from wickes £320 all in

incs bath,panel,screen,tap,sink + tap and waste.
Close couple toilet and soft closing seat

Bath is well strong enough to stand in and take shower no flex at all

Its not just the thickness thats important!....make sure its shoved in properly.....oo er misses.Any flexing of the installation with a person getting in and out of the shower,or weight of water in the bath,plus occupant,is what causes problems usually.

Sponsored Links
Carron Carronite baths are good, or Trojan Trojancast (sold through Plumbase under their Suregraft brand, as Suregraft Cast baths, with a 30 year warranty, also available elsewhere).

Thanks for the help,all very helpful. better than google searching.

Not sure how they are rated but we got a bathstore bath with panels and screen, at half price about £450. Think it was a liberty bath. It feels good, very little flex. Drill your own taps where you want or use overflow or wall filler.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back