paddles

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
has anyone got any idea where i can find a 160mm diameter whisk fitting an m14 thread.
unfortunatly due to my .................stupidness i have only just realised i have a job to do on monday which is a rather big ceilin and im doin it on me sweeney todd just cnt get a labourer for love nor money, my next problem is i need a place that i can just walk in and buy one as opposed to ordering one otherwise it wnt be here on time.
i figure if i have a bigger whisk i can knock up quicker thus not haveing as much down time and therefore hit the big ceilin and everybodys a winner
like to make life hard dnt i
thanks
JRP

Sponsored Links
has anyone got any idea where i can find a 160mm diameter whisk fitting an m14 thread.
unfortunatly due to my .................stupidness i have only just realised i have a job to do on monday which is a rather big ceilin and im doin it on me sweeney todd just cnt get a labourer for love nor money, my next problem is i need a place that i can just walk in and buy one as opposed to ordering one otherwise it wnt be here on time.
i figure if i have a bigger whisk i can knock up quicker thus not haveing as much down time and therefore hit the big ceilin and everybodys a winner
like to make life hard dnt i
thanks
JRP
you gonna give your new stilts a try monday?

i most certainly am ive bin walking on them everyday bout the house makeing my fiancee crazy haha and my daughter calls them my robot legs haha, but if im honest im virtually pro on them now :LOL::cool: so i think ill be ok just need to strategically place things around the room so i can reach them....... oh yeah and get some one to knock up my second an third bucket of plaster for me. everyday i look at them and think i really dnt wanna get them dirty haha :eek:
JRP

Sponsored Links
Pity I didn't live closer, I would have laboured for next to nothing just to get the experience!......

nooooo move closer you can labour everyday then haha only a minor expense of moveing but dnt worry bout little complications like that.

i most certainly am ive bin walking on them everyday bout the house makeing my fiancee crazy haha and my daughter calls them my robot legs haha, but if im honest im virtually pro on them now :LOL::cool: so i think ill be ok just need to strategically place things around the room so i can reach them....... oh yeah and get some one to knock up my second an third bucket of plaster for me. everyday i look at them and think i really dnt wanna get them dirty haha :eek:
JRP
how did u find it?

they were excellent i did the ceilin on me own no labourer and it was so easy i did however come accross one problem i already take valium for my sholder every time i need to and now my elbows given up too i think i need to go to the hospital again, but other than that the stilts were superb and i think anyone that dnt have a set should get some.

they were excellent i did the ceilin on me own no labourer and it was so easy i did however come accross one problem i already take valium for my sholder every time i need to and now my elbows given up too i think i need to go to the hospital again, but other than that the stilts were superb and i think anyone that dnt have a set should get some.
i done a ceiling last week on stilts for the first time and i have bad knees ive even been told im going to have replacements at some stage, but the stilts saved my knees a lot of hard work from using the hop up, i thought that my knees would ache using them but they were ok , i had tried using them b4 but that was b4 my knee op, seems ok now if i can use em anyone can, whats up with your shoulder?

sorry for the long reply steve diddnt actually realise you had replied haha, as for my shoulder i have worn away all the...............i want to say gristle but dnt quote me on that, in the joint so it just grinds and certain days i get up and i cnt move my arm at all to the point where i cnt get dressed and my fiancee has to help me and im guesing my elbows goin the same way. so do you think you will be useing the stilts more often

sorry for the long reply steve diddnt actually realise you had replied haha, as for my shoulder i have worn away all the...............i want to say gristle but dnt quote me on that, in the joint so it just grinds and certain days i get up and i cnt move my arm at all to the point where i cnt get dressed and my fiancee has to help me and im guesing my elbows goin the same way. so do you think you will be useing the stilts more often
hello m8 yes i will be using them more often if i get the same result i got last time, i got the initial coat on the ceiling pretty quick, it was only 11m2 but nether the less it saved a lot of ups and downs on the hop up and my legs felt fresh as a daisy after no aches at all, it seems like your shoulder has a bit of athritis or wear and tear , i think your refering to cartalidge when you say gristle, loss of cartalidge causes that, sometimes it feels like bone on bone on my legs where the cartalidge has worn away and like your shoulder they sometimes get stiff in the mornings espec after a hard days graft

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back