Paint advice

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I'm in the middle of decorating a new kitchen/dining room extension. I've painted the newly plastered walls with white Dulux trade supermatt. I was going to paint another colour on top but I've decided I like the whiteness. However the supermatt is not very hard wearing and its already scuffed in a few places and I imagine that the walls are not going to survive much wiping down. Can anyone recommend a paint I could use that will look similar - I don't want anything with a shine to it.

Sponsored Links
Leave it for a few months until you are sure the walls have dried fully, you did right in using supermatt on new plaster as it breathes allowing the surface to dry.

Repaint in two coats of Dulux Diamond 10X it's matt but pretty hard wearing, the claim you can scrub it is a bit optimistic ;) but it is about the most durable matt I have used.

Regards,
footprints

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back