Paint question to cover mural wall paper

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Expert DIY

I am looking to paint over a mural as per picture rather than removing the paper. – there is lining paper all over the wall – so I do understand that removing the paper would be the best option, but I am worry to damage the wall if I remove the mural wall paper and been advise to consider the brand Zinsser

ttps://www.zinsseruk.com/product/

A bit confused with the range on offer - can you advise which one might be a better option please?

B-I-N

BULLS EYE® 1-2-3

BULLS EYE® 1-2-3 PLUS

COVER STAIN®

The color I am aiming to paint the wall is quite a light color and currently aiming to something around these tone

https://www.littlegreene.com/stone-pale-warm

Many thanks,

Attachments

• 20200920_110718_resized.jpg
    20200920_110718_resized.jpg
    143.5 KB · Views: 213
Sponsored Links
A mate who played in a band and styled himself after Jools Holland decorated the living room with a large mural of a sax and keyboard.
Come time to move, the agent suggested painting it out. He spent the next ten weekends painting and every weekday he watched the mural slowly come back through the paint.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back