Paint roller frames

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I'm looking at paint roller frames and there just seem to be too many choices, are they pretty much all the same and can I go with the cheapest or will I end up with a roller that falls off and an extension poll that wobbles

I'm looking for a frame that will take an extension pole and rollers for emulsion, eggshell and satinwood

I got one of the telescopic ones, only the locking mechanism doesnt work reliably and suddenly in the middle of rolling it collapses, so I though maybe an extension pole would be better.

Sponsored Links
Right then...go to a trade centre not a DIY shop and ask for a 7 or 9 inch 1 3/4 inch cage frame, you will be able to get sleeves that are suitable for your paint from there too..

If the roller pole doesnt fit then do what us dekkies do..use a broom handle :evil:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back