Painting Intricate Coving and Ceiling Rose

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I am attempting to paint over a horrible coloured green coving and ceiling rose but the design is very intricate and it's taking me forever. I was wondering if anyone had any tips on how to do this quicker and easier.

Is there a small spray available to use on the market does anyone know?

Or is it better to use a small brush but taking until 2050 to complete???

Thanks!

Sponsored Links
There are plenty of spray paints you could use but you will have to make sure you sheet up well and paint the rest of the wall and ceiling after

Forgot to ask what sort of finish and colour are you after? Might be able to direct you a bit better

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. I've been brush undercoating first (of which I'm losing interest in, as it's taking soooo long) but I eventually want a Matt emulsion Silver colour and finish.

Cheers.

Sponsored Links
There are a number of cheap airless sprayers made by the likes of Wagner and earlex, whilst no where nearly as good as the pro units they may suffice. You will probably need to add floetrol though

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back