Painting: quickie

mo2

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
for patching emulsion where the roller doesn't reach, what sort of brush would you reccomend?

I am trying to get my corridor painted ASAP, I was hoping to get it done over the next three to four days, but nobody seems to be available, I've set out about £120 to pay a painter, because I really do not have the time to do it myself

Sponsored Links
Can't you paint it with a roller and one of the Paint Roller Extension Poles that are readily available ?

Sponsored Links
Consider this post as one more vote against paint pads. They're absolute pants. In fact, you might as well just dip some pants in the paint and wipe them on the wall .

haha, i tried using one and it was fantastic and fast for cutting in and narrow walls(between two door frames)

whyd you hate them so much???

I dont think pants would have worked aswell as it did :idea: :idea:

Well I couldn't judge how much to get on the pad - either not enough to get an even finish, or too much and it dripped. There must be a happy medium somewhere but you must have be really, really accurate to get it right.

I find a good brush works fine so long it was cleaned well last time you used it.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back