Pan connector

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi - I'm plumbing in a downstairs loo and sink. The sink waste needs to go into the same waste pipe as the loo.

So, do I carefully knock a hole in the pan connector and connect the sink waste to this, then seal around it? Or is there some other way - for example I wonder if there are pan connectors with knockout sections for just this purpose?

Tnx in advance,
Justy :confused:

Sponsored Links
is the pan connector facing down straight back into the wall or sideways to the left or right? you can buy bent pan connectors with 1 1/2" connections built in

Hi - the toilet pan outflow is horizontal and the hole in the floor is vertical. So I was going to buy a 90-degree pan connector - ideally with a punchout 'boss' somewhere on it so I could connect the sink waste here.

I haven't actually bought the connector yet and that's what I was trying to get my head around as there seems no other way of connecting the sink waste to the vertical soil pipe which is just a hole in the floor behind where the toilet will be sited.

I'm a bit concerned that if I don't do it right that toilet waste might flush up or block the sink waste pipe, depending where I join the two things together. Maybe I'm just worrying unnecessarily but want to get it right first time :cool:

Tnx for advice,
J

Sponsored Links
Got one :D surprisingly my local b&q had one tucked away on a shelf with a 32mm boss thingy on it for the sink waste - woohoo.

Tnx for all the help,
J

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back