Panasonic NR-B32FX3 Freezing in Fridge

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello,

The NR-B32FX3 Panasonic fridge freezer has three compartments; top Fridge, middle vegetable draw and bottom freezer. The unit has two doors; top for the fridge and vegetable and bottom for the freezer. Although it has two doors (and not three), all three areas are separately contained and can be set to different temperatures. On the front of the door, a screen displays the current internal temperature and also the target temperature set by me.

The problem I have is that the middle vegetable draw has a target temperature of 5c but is actually 0c freezing all vegetables kept there.
  • This has only happened in the last couple of days.
  • Normally the temperature is a constant 5c in the draw.
  • When I have looked to change the target temperature - i am only able to select between 0c and 5c meaning I am unable to set to be warmer.

The top fridge and bottom freezer appear to be working properly. The machine is less than 3 years old and (of course!) out of warranty!

I am trying to find out which part is most likely to have "gone" so I can try to replace myself. Based on the sensor displaying the correct internal temperature, I am guessing the main PCB but as this is expensive I was looking for a second (third, fourth) opinion!

Attachments

• NR-B32FX3-XB.jpg
    NR-B32FX3-XB.jpg
    228.9 KB · Views: 283
Last edited:
Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back