papering question

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
question for the pros here.i just papered a hall stairs and landing,not bad access,3m high on the walls,much the same on the stairs.i went through 10 rolls of no match paper.im not the quickest at papering but after prep,it to ok me 2 days just papering! is this average,slow, very slow?not looking for a how fast it could be done competition, just an average get the day in speed?

Sponsored Links
Well I think myself if as you said you are not the quickest of paperhangers and also taking into account the areas papered can prove to be a little awkward.

I would be of the opinion that that the hanging of 10 rolls of a free match paper within the space of two days is pretty good. Cant fault it.

Dec.

HSL is the most awkward room so that's OK. A pro would be quicker but still a good effort.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back