Paranoia in Public Toilets

I was once desperate for a 'number 2' having just had a coffee and a big lunch in Sheffield city centre. I walked briskly to the bottom of 'The Moor' (thinking, 'each shop I pass has a toilet. Grrr.').

So I found a cubicle, and started to put the greaseproof paper round the toilet seat, making a mental note to check I didn't have any stuck to me when I stood up so I would get it sticking out the top of trousers when I walked out.

As I sat, I read the graffiti. I like doing this - a social response to the current climate, or something. Anyway, lots of 'Ive got 8" wanna suk it' (accompanied by a drawing), 'young teen wants older man', 'ring me 2 rim me' etc etc. I am sure you know the type. Well, I do anyway. Of graffiti, I mean. Quite poetic the last one, maybe.

I read one 'Meet me here 3 March 1993 2:30pm for fun'. I went to progress to the next one and I thought 'Hang on a minute, that's today! Oh well it's unlikely to be now'. I looked at my watch. It was 2:27pm. I finished quickly and left even quicker.

Sponsored Links
notb665 said:
I was once desperate for a 'number 2' having just had a coffee and a big lunch in Sheffield city centre. I walked briskly to the bottom of 'The Moor' (thinking, 'each shop I pass has a toilet. Grrr.').

So I found a cubicle, and started to put the greaseproof paper round the toilet seat, making a mental note to check I didn't have any stuck to me when I stood up so I would get it sticking out the top of trousers when I walked out.

As I sat, I read the graffiti. I like doing this - a social response to the current climate, or something. Anyway, lots of 'Ive got 8" wanna suk it' (accompanied by a drawing), 'young teen wants older man', 'ring me 2 rim me' etc etc. I am sure you know the type. Well, I do anyway. Of graffiti, I mean. Quite poetic the last one, maybe.

I read one 'Meet me here 3 March 1993 2:30pm for fun'. I went to progress to the next one and I thought 'Hang on a minute, that's today! Oh well it's unlikely to be now'. I looked at my watch. It was 2:27pm. I finished quickly and left even quicker.

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: I want to meet the sadacts who take markers pens to the toilet with them.

securespark said:
That's what the best toilets are like in Rotherham, eh, Crafty!!
yeah, the ones in Doncaster are slightly better. Not much better. A little.

I find Walkabout is the worst for this, and the ignorance of the "freshen up guy" who seems to spend all night looking like he is conducting shady deals with people (DRUG DEALING) i reckon thats his game. I wouldn't mind, but he blocks off 2 of the cubicles, if you give him a quid, you can use one of them. :eek:

Would not be returning to an eatery having badly kept toilets.. Eat the food dump the dirt.
And if they had iffy loos ... M&S actually always has something to offer someone !
;)

What winds me up is people who feel obliged to make a comment when they stand next to you while your having a gypsies

You know, the 'in one hole and out the other' comments..

Or more worryingly...'its yours for a tenner' :mad:

Sponsored Links
There's only one answer to this.Get rid of your car and buy one of them mobile homes with built in tiolet,Take it with you everywhere you go..
WEY-HEY

notb665 said:

Do you remember years ago, they used to publish books of 'amusing' graffiti which someone had taken the time to anthologise, and never once did I see 'I've got a big black c**k, etc. etc.' in any of them.

Back