Hand Status: Dirty
Turn tap on.
Tap Status: Dirty
Wash hands.
Hand Status: Clean
Turn tap off.
Hand Status: Dirty because the tap is.
Open Door.
Door status: Dirty because your hand is.

I would like to see Japanese-style public toilets where you don’t have to touch anything until you leave the room. Would you?

Sponsored Links
notb665 said:
I would like to see Japanese-style public toilets where you don’t have to touch anything until you leave the room. Would you?
Depends on the gender of the person providing the holding hand....

I hate going to a toilet when i'm out on the drink, the bog seat is either broken/full of p#ss, or the door lock is not working or there's no bog paper or all of above, :LOL:

markie said:
I hate going to a toilet when i'm out on the drink, the bog seat is either broken/full of p#ss, or the door lock is not working or there's no bog paper or all of above, :LOL:
you forgot, various human waste on the floor/walls/bog seat/ceiling, out of both ends of the human body, remains of drug use on the cistern top, NO bog roll dispenser.

The worst bit is the guy who sits at a table shouting "freshen up" offering all kinds of deodorants/fragrances/lollipops. He has a mop and other cleaning equipment. Why doesn't he use it? :evil:

And then i walk out of the cubicle full of **** and puke, and the next person thinks i have done it. :oops: I'm like "it wasn't me mate, honest"

Sponsored Links
crafty1289 said:
And then i walk out of the cubicle full of s**t and puke, and the next person thinks i have done it. :oops: I'm like "it wasn't me mate, honest"

I don't believe you, you dirty bar-steward.

markie said:

What? You actually go for a **** in a public/pub bog.

Errrrrrr!!!!!

I thought the cubicles were reserved for the Bolivian marching powder brigade these days.

notb665 said:
crafty1289 said:
And then i walk out of the cubicle full of s**t and puke, and the next person thinks i have done it. :oops: I'm like "it wasn't me mate, honest"

I don't believe you, you dirty bar-steward.
exactly.

scatmanjohn said:
markie said:

What? You actually go for a s**t in a public/pub bog.

Errrrrrr!!!!!

I thought the cubicles were reserved for the Bolivian marching powder brigade these days.

When you've got to go you've got to go, :LOL:

crafty1289 said:
you forgot, various human waste on the floor/walls/bog seat/ceiling, out of both ends of the human body, remains of drug use on the cistern top, NO bog roll dispenser.
"

Oh crafty, you go to all the best places. :D

Reminds me of this time I was standing at the urinals at a service station on the M1. This guy was just standing at the next urinal to me with no arms. I ask him, "Are you okay?"

He says, "Would you mind pulling my c*ck out, pointing it while I pee and then give it a shake?"

I felt very awkward at having to do this but felt sorry for him so did as asked. As I was holding the guy's plonker I noticed it was covered with scabs and all kinds of nasty eruptions, I gave it a shake, put it back in and said "Do you mind if I ask what's wrong with your cock?"

At which the bloke pulls his arms out from under his coat and says, "Fook knows, but I'm not touching it!" :eek:

hermes said:
crafty1289 said:
"

Oh crafty, you go to all the best places. :D

That's what the best toilets are like in Rotherham, eh, Crafty!!

notb665 said:
During my recent stay in hospital last week, anyone who visit me have to use Alcohol Hand Gel from the container which are everywhere before entering and leaving the room. A germ free hospital :D

ninebob said:
http://www.i-am-bored.com/bored_link.cfm?link_id=10285

I wasn't very good at this game. Maybe I have the wrong agenda...

That game is funny. I made some choices on whether they were looking down or not.

What agenda might you have, ninebob?

Sponsored Links
Back