Paris lockdown to prevent third Covid wave.

What do you get when you search Bobby Dazzler U.K. posts?
95% running the UK down..He froths with excitement like a Rabid dog in the bath at any excuse to run the UK down...Any negative aspect Dangler is there.

Sponsored Links
95% running the UK down..He froths with excitement like a Rabid dog in the bath at any excuse to run the UK down...Any negative aspect Dangler is there.
I'd ask you for an example. But I know I'd be wasting my time because you wouldn't understand the question. :rolleyes:

Take a glance over 95% of your posts.Simples Dangler.
You were saying?
France has essentially lost all of the conflicts it has engaged since WW2. It surrendered to Germany, then surrendered to the Vietnamese at Dien Bien Phu, then lost its main colonial possessions in Indochina and Algeria..Froggies.......lurvvvv a bit surrender.
I've yet to see one of your posts that addresses the topic in the thread. Every single one of your posts are abusive. It's become obvious that that is all you're capable of.

Sponsored Links
Maybe then you could tell us why the UK has had the highest death rate from the 'virus' in Europe except Belgium?

7th highest death rate in Europe when excess deaths up to December 18th included.
That position could improve much further thanks to Macron.(y)

7th highest death rate in Europe when excess deaths up to December 18th included.
That position could improve much further thanks to Macron.(y)

UK deaths per million 1880 in 4th worst place
France deaths per million 1348 in 20th worst place

UK position is so bad thanks to an incompetent Brexit govt.

I think there are two strategies to getting a good deal on any emerging technology. Get in early when nobody knows if it will work, taking huge risk but being able to secure commercial partnership as buyers call it.

The other is to attempt to control demand so that you can dictate terms of access.

I think it’s clear who did what.

It is true that it was individual states / nations talking down the AZ vaccine, but the commission was particularly tough on AZ and publicly so and made no effort to correct the BS that was coming from Macron et al.

The EU have never wanted the UK to suffer due to Brexit. In fact all during negotiations, the EU offered constant offers of extensions to help avoid the disruption we now have.

In the hope the British public would get fed up and demand to stay in the EU

I can’t be convinced the EU had any other agenda than to make the U.K. worse off due to brexit. Otherwise what is the point of the club.

They needed to prove that you are better in the club than out. Jut look at their success with vaccine, this questions the very point of the block.

I think there are two strategies to getting a good deal on any emerging technology. Get in early when nobody knows if it will work, taking huge risk but being able to secure commercial partnership as buyers call it.

The other is to attempt to control demand so that you can dictate terms of access.
I think you've mangled your comment:
"Get in early when nobody knows if it will work, taking huge risk but being able to secure commercial partnership as buyers call it."​
Yes, I think we can agree that is what UK did. They took a massive gamble with taxpayers money, and fortunately for them, one of their gambles worked, the AZ one. We don't know how many others lost because it's a closely guarded state secret.
Then UK gave loads o' money to Covax, so that poor countries could buy vaccines, except that UK's contract insisted on UK's requirement having priority over all others, even to the point of importing supplies form other countries who's need is ignored.
Then when rich countries declare the pandemic over, the price of vaccines shoots up, poor countries can buy vaccines from the rich countries at inflated prices. The rich countries get their investment (and their donated money) returned with profit.
One could describe it as an immoral strategy.

"The other is to attempt to control demand so that you can dictate terms of access."​
I think you mean control supply and therefore control access. How is it possible to control demand? How could controlling demand control access?
Control supply, by creating contracts that ensure UK have priority deliveries. By retaining patents on vaccines and the technology, thereby preventing other countries producing their own. By controlling prices on vaccines supply. By giving money to poor countries to buy vaccines which are not available, until they are at increased prices, so the rich countries get their money back, with profit.
That is also what UK have done.
Another immoral strategy.

I can’t be convinced the EU had any other agenda than to make the U.K. worse off due to brexit. Otherwise what is the point of the club.

They needed to prove that you are better in the club than out. Jut look at their success with vaccine, this questions the very point of the block.
Of course Brexiteers will be convinced that EU have an agenda. :rolleyes:
The point of the club is mutual benefit, not another's disadvantage.
That is UK's strategy, divide and conquer, We saw it in action in the run up to Brexit, trying to negotiate with individual nations. And they were told politely to do one.

I can’t be convinced the EU had any other agenda than to make the U.K. worse off due to brexit

It was the Tory party that pushed through a hard brexit.....and I cant cant be convinced they had any agenda other than make the UK worse off whilst their Tufton street mates got richer.

brexit was only ever a vehicle to make the rich, richer.

Sponsored Links
Back