Paris lockdown to prevent third Covid wave.

It would matter.
Evidently a vaccinated person can still catch the virus and we assume can still transmit the virus.
But if a vaccine vastly reduces your chance of contracting the virus, then it has fewer opportunities for transmission, and for variants to develop.

Additionally, a vaccinated person, even if they do catch the virus will put less strain on the NHS, leaving the NHS free to offer other services.
There is no proof the vaccine vastly reduces the chance of catching the virus?
Why do they report people who have died within 28 days of a positive test instead of people who have died of Covid.
There is a big difference of dying of Covid and dying with Covid.
Take away the numbers who died with Covid (not of it) and the numbers will be no different than flu deaths around the world.

Sponsored Links
brexit was only ever a vehicle to make the rich, richer.

It's made my mate from Richmond Rich richer, but i said to Rich you've always been Rich Rich. That's Rich coming from you Rich Rich said....

Last edited by a moderator:
Sponsored Links
It's hilarious that JTP spouts his disdain for sheeple and the jab yet is victim to one of the 21 centuries most copied pastimes. Once I saw David B being plastered in them, I knew for certain I was not going to be another tat sheeple victim.

Sponsored Links
Back