Paris lockdown to prevent third Covid wave.

The vaccine doesn’t protect you from Covid-19.
Can I ask if you have the vaccine and your protected then it wouldn’t matter if you stood next to an unvaccinated person would it?

That is true.
It would matter.
Evidently a vaccinated person can still catch the virus and we assume can still transmit the virus.
But if a vaccine vastly reduces your chance of contracting the virus, then it has fewer opportunities for transmission, and for variants to develop.

Additionally, a vaccinated person, even if they do catch the virus will put less strain on the NHS, leaving the NHS free to offer other services.

Sponsored Links
It would matter.
Evidently a vaccinated person can still catch the virus and we assume can still transmit the virus.
But if a vaccine vastly reduces your chance of contracting the virus, then it has fewer opportunities for transmission, and for variants to develop.

Additionally, a vaccinated person, even if they do catch the virus will put less strain on the NHS, leaving the NHS free to offer other services.
At last, a post from Dazzler I can agree with. :)

At last, a post from Dazzler I can agree with. :)
You must be mellowing in your semi-retirement and financial security.
It's what happens in a stress free environment. Now don't you forget it, young fellah my lad. :whistle:

That is true.

but the country needs a certain percentage of people to be vaccinated to prevent community infection spread.

clearly you are scared of a needle....thats what this is all about.
I have multiple tattoos so I can assure you I’m not scared of needles,how is the old great unlock going,are we all still locked down yet,wasn’t I called every name under the sun when I said we wouldn’t be unlocked anytime soon.I said that months ago. It’s funny how the few people on here who have provided evidence to back up their claims have been proven right where as the great sheeple lack the intelligence to see they are being taken for fools.

Sponsored Links
That is true.

but the country needs a certain percentage of people to be vaccinated to prevent community infection spread.

clearly you are scared of a needle....thats what this is all about.
No the government need a certain amount of people to be vaccinated to fit their agenda.
Funny how the old flu jab isn’t compulsory to travel yet the great debates are all about needing a Covid jab to go abroad etc potentially.

vaccines dont stop you getting a virus, they reduce the severity of the illness -the evidence since vaccinations started proves it.
There is no evidence ,your going by what the MSM and the government are telling you even though they have been caught out many times for lying.
Think people who believe all this bullshit need to be sectioned.
How all the sheeple follow yet the country is slowly waking up to the ******.

It would matter.

There is no strain on the nhs,there never has been

You must be mellowing in your semi-retirement and financial security.
It's what happens in a stress free environment. Now don't you forget it, young fellah my lad. :whistle:
How proud people must be getting financial security via furlough.
Once furlough stops then let’s see how many people change their minds.
To many people want to sit on their ass and be paid for doing f all.
Believing all the Covid nonsense then breaking the rules .
If people don’t abide by the rules then they can’t believe it that much can they.

Sponsored Links
Back