Paris

Status
Not open for further replies.
That crowns already been taken.
Calls himself reindeer these days. :LOL:
Yep, definitely incapable of any original thought.

Now johnmeliar would have claimed it as his original idea.
You're slipping behind in the contest, nocon. :LOL:

Sponsored Links
That crowns already been taken.
Calls himself reindeer these days. :LOL:
Yep, definitely incapable of any original thought.

Now johnmeliar would have claimed it as his original idea.
You're slipping behind in the contest, nocon. :LOL:

Your right a new "crown" is needed.
The one for the most boring tw@ on this forum. You'd win hands down. :LOL:

Oh good grief, he is on about the end times now. I watch Motors.tv a bit, the next channel up used to be bbc 1 but is now something called daystar. This is a bunch of completely unhinged american evangelists. When they aren't trying to get people to give them $1000 (on the absolute promise that you will get it back several times over!) they are babbling on about the end times and supporting Israel. I could never work out why Americans were so supportive of Israel, but it seems to be all tied up with these bloody Christians. Apparently Putin will invade Israel this year and the Chinese will join in I think. Then it will all get very nasty (I summarise).
Anyway, as an example of religious extremists, I put forward the Christians who seem to be deliberately supporting Israel to start an all out war. Nice.
There is another crazy christians channel on freeview which sadly is English. Not quite so mental as the Americans, but give them time and I'm sure they will catch up

And the undisputed winner of the forum idiot of the year (third year running) goes to

36215_2_-90x90.jpg

Sponsored Links
So do I. The Jews, unlike the ROP, are concerned only with their own security and not the takeover of the world.
It's funny though, that when you are looking to condemn Muslims you are quick to pounce on the Halal animal slaughter method bandwagon but go strangely mute in respect of the same slaughter method the Jewish faith prefers.

This only seeks to dilute your whole anti-Muslim ethos and makes you all look like prats.

As usual nausey, you are totally ignorant of the full situation and more than willing to demonstrate this to everyone.

FACT: Kosher isn't being forced on the whole UK population, halal is. Schools with split ROP immigrant and indigenous white pupils, even where the ROP are in the minority, are having halal meals imposed on all pupils.

FACT: National takeaway chains (eg. Pizza Express) are imposing halal on all of their customers, even though the majority in some areas must be white, Christian or non-ROP.

FACT: Halal is being introduced into the mainstream even further by being stocked by many supermarkets - now available at my local Asda.

Kosher meat is exclusively for the consumption of Jews, and not forced on the host population. No one with an ounce of concern for animal welfare would be happy to eat either Kosher or halal. I imagine that most are as upset not only about the existence of halal food, but the fact that companies and the authorities see fit to force halal food on the indigenous population or non-ROP. It's making a special case for the minority, easily-offended religion at the expense of animal welfare and freedom of choice for the majority that sets it apart Kosher.

Hope this helps your lack of understanding. :rolleyes:

Hello, Whitespirit. Interesting that you raise the topic of animal welfare.

We know that Kosher slaughter involves an animal which is never stunned, and has it throat slashed. The absence of stunning before slaughter is somewhat inhumane by modern British standards.

Halal slaughter involves a prayer being said over the animal, but stunning is permitted, and the slaughter can be carried out in an ordinary slaughterhouse using ordinary British methods and by ordinary British slaughtermen.

Do you find the idea of a prayer, inhumane, or incompatible with animal welfare?

We know that Kosher slaughter involves an animal which is never stunned, and has it throat slashed. The absence of stunning before slaughter is somewhat inhumane by modern British standards.

Halal slaughter involves a prayer being said over the animal, but stunning is permitted, and the slaughter can be carried out in an ordinary slaughterhouse using ordinary British methods and by ordinary British slaughtermen.

Do you find the idea of a prayer, inhumane, or incompatible with animal welfare?

Hello John.

Your answer to my post isn't entirely accurate. The words you use such as 'stunning is permitted' is a bit misleading. Because we both know that not all halal slaughtered animals in The UK are stunned? You are aware of this fact aren't you John?

To be completely honest, the fact that there are 12 slaughterhouses in The UK that slaughter animals to the more traditional halal method of not pre-stunning before the throat is cut. This method is apparently endorsed by Islamic scholars.

So, lets be completely honest. Saying that the only difference between halal and non-halal slaughter is a prayer being said is a poor attempt to distort the truth. This is forgivable if you weren't aware of this.

FACT: 12 slaughterhouses in The UK don't pre-stun for halal slaughter. Animal welfare should be for all animals, not just the lucky ones that don't come into contact with the ROP.

FACT: Kosher isn't being forced on the whole UK population, halal is.

Which bit of that is your brain having problems with?

If we ban halal Muslims can still eat non HALAL meat, so why not ban it?

If there is no halal available then a Muslim is allowed to eat non-halal food.

Islam has laws regarding which foods can and cannot be eaten and also on the proper method of slaughtering an animal for consumption, known as dhabihah.
However if there is no other food available then a Muslim is allowed to eat non-halal food.

Surah 2:173 states:
If one is forced because there is no other choice, neither craving nor transgressing, there is no sin on him.

And the undisputed winner of the forum idiot of the year (third year running)

Sorry - I dispute the award

And the joint winner for, bigoted, mis-informed idiot of the year goes to

ws66, jonmeliar & norcs (tricky to pick an outright winner)

I can't believe that the rednecks are resurrecting animal welfare as a theme for Muslim bashing again.

I can't believe that the rednecks are resurrecting animal welfare as a theme for Muslim bashing again.

Jaycart might not like you calling him a "redneck"!

Not bashing Muslims as not all Muslims are followers of Islam, many thousands of them are Christians.

I have never ever tried to hide the fact that based on the supporting evidence, I dislike and will never ever accept Islam as a religion of peace.

I and anyone with an ounce of intelligence (not evident in your claptrap) see Islam as a violent political ideology, not a religion.

Where is the EVIDENCE to show Islam is the ROP?

Oh, another libertard rears his head with the usual, unoriginal taunts - eager to excuse animal abuse so that a sect with primitive, uncivilised and unpleasant habits can operate without scrutiny. What a twisted set of morals you must have - OK with animal abuse, but come down hard on criticism of a religion. Shame on you!

Suppose you're happy to abandon womens' and gay rights that you lefties are always banging on about to give your latest pet project free rein to drag us backwards by several centuries.

And we're the primitive ones? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back