Parkside sds +hammer drill

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have just bought of E-bay an unused ( unwanted gift ) Parkside SDS+ hammer drill. on reading the instructions I am a bit confused a bout the Drill/HammerDrill/Chisel selector switch. it says for chiseling select position C . The chisel is not locked . or turn the switch to position D . The chisel is locked in position. What is the difference ?. What happens in either of the two positions. has any body any idea , i dont want the chisel shooting out the first time I use it. Many thanks in advance. Dean.

Sponsored Links
So line your chisel up whilst it turns - then lock it.

Sponsored Links
Many thanks Joe 90 & Monkeh. Tried your advice and it works , you set the chisel angle on C then when you lock it , it works. I wish manufactures when they issue a manual they give it first to an ordinary DIY person to check rather than let the graduate engineer just write it up and print. Once again many thanks your help. Dean Thomas.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back