Part-arm banner text not sticking

Option 37 looks like it's already set to grade 2 by not being ticked. Grade 3 if ticked so presumably grade 2 unticked?

Attachments

• 20240309_161532.jpg
    20240309_161532.jpg
    250.3 KB · Views: 21
Sponsored Links
It needs to be grade 2, so if grade 3 is ticked unticked is grade 2
It is unticked but part-arm banner still makes way for normal banner. If I could attach a brief 20sec video I would but don't think I can?

I dont doubt what your seeing but I would check to see what the panel is saying is the value asigned to the various parameters.

Showing a wintex profile makes the assumption the panel is showing the same.
I can back flash a panel to the same verson you have and with a copy of your wintex profile I could confrm what is or isnt happening.

However much better if you confirm the settings in the panel first and then look at part arming.

Sponsored Links
Just checked all the options on the wired remote keypad (only keypad).

EN & PD both enabled and grade 2 also enabled (doesn't have a specific grade 2 option in Wintex but strangely does on the keypad??)

So I'm at a complete loss as to why the part-armed banner doesn't stick.

Can you try seeing if your part-arm banner remains until unset?

I'd love to get to the bottom of this as there's no way of knowing the alarm is in part-set mode. Thanks.

As far as I know …. But I am running v4 firmware … EN and PD are off ….there is No grade 2 option as it’s grade 3 tick box ( if it’s off it’s grade 2 ) and my system shows the part set on the display …as for further firmware option it may be different knowing texecom there be an issue with various firmware revisions

Would it be worth disabling EN & PD options from the keypad (rather than wintex which I've already tried)?

Hang on, I'll give it a try...

Nope! EN & PD both disabled (and grade 2 enabled) and still no luck.

However, I've noticed with these 2 disabled there's an orange LED on the part set icon which is an indication that the system is part-set. A bit of progress as it wasn't there prior to disabling EN & PD.

At least I now have a visual indicator that the alarm is part-set.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240309_213307_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240309_213307_Gallery.jpg
    138.3 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
there are other things you may have turned on or off, send me the profile and I will take a look.

I don’t know how far you are away from the original default programming so this could affect the outcomes.

there are other things you may have turned on or off, send me the profile and I will take a look.

I don’t know how far you are away from the original default programming so this could affect the outcomes.
Cheers. What do I need to do in Wintex to send you the profile? Do I just backup the account (which seems to create 3 files)?

Last edited:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back