Part Number for 24CDI Diaphragm

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Can anyone tell me the part number for a Diaphragm for a Worcester 24CDI boiler, and maybe the best place to order one.

Hope someone can help,

Thanks in advance,

Mark.

Sponsored Links
Phone gas appliance spares 01772702755 they will have part number listed ,cost about a tenner . next day delivery

Have fun fitting it.
It looks like it can be changed without removing the diverter, but I've never tried.
Anyone?

Yep done one with flexi racket screwdriver and lucky enough diaphragm lined up with housing first time but can see them moving and not sealing properly.... Never again though

Sponsored Links
Have fun fitting it.
It looks like it can be changed without removing the diverter, but I've never tried.
Anyone?

Every time with a draper angled screwdriver....still takes 45mins and loads of o rings to reassemble everything else you had to take off though.

Olski by in situ i mean taking nothing at all off just undoing big clip on right hand side of plate heat ex to give a bit of play, only O ring that is affected is the one on top section of divertor that slides into back of plate.

I really don`t want to do enough of these that i can get fast at them :confused:

Yep I've already changed the diaphragm once before, but I can't remember the part number to get another one. It is a fiddle to get to and replace, but its pretty straight forward.

Any other suggestions regarding the part number.

Mark

Im not sure of the part number. Your local heating supplies centre should be able to get the part with just the model number and or GC number

It is a universal diaphragm kit not sure if worcester list it seperate but if you phone the number i gave you it flags up straight away when you ask for it

Call wb early morning, and they will tell you all you want to know. Later in the day number can be busy.

Thanks namsag. So if its a universal one I found this at Keeptheheaton.com.....

Worcester 8-716-140-553-0 Diaphram Replacement Kit
Diaphram Replacement Kit

I take it this should be it.

Mark

Olski by in situ i mean taking nothing at all off just undoing big clip on right hand side of plate heat ex to give a bit of play, only O ring that is affected is the one on top section of divertor that slides into back of plate.

I really don`t want to do enough of these that i can get fast at them :confused:

I can see it may be possible if the screws are already fairly loose, but I've tried it with the flexi socket connector and every other tool I can find but it is virtually impossible to reach the 1 o clock screw to break it initially.

Mark keeptheheaton list 2 diaphragm kits so wouldn`t know if number is right.
Olski Yep the one oclock screw was akward to get out but went back a lot easier. It was the BG fexi socket screwdriver kit i used

namsag....

I could only find one kit and one diaphragm on its own. I think they'd be the same, the kit would probably include the spring and other pieces.

Mark

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back