Part p 2009

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Told by lecturer at college (doing 2381) today that odpm are going to put part P back for three years (2009) due to poor uptake. Apparently the thinking of odpm is the set up costs for individuals is to high so they are going to give more time to register & set up.
Ban as you seem to be up with the latest regarding part p just wondered if you've heard anything.

Sponsored Links
Very very interesting,
and like you I await a reply from BAS,
im sure the first thing he will ask you is,
"were did the lecturer get his info from"

BenStiller said:

I thought BAS could spell :LOL:

wouldnt this just postpone the current situation until 2009 when we can all start again?

Its not particularly fair on all the guys who have signed up already?

I suppose the 10 or so organisations who set up self-cert schemes must be over the moon at having to twiddle thier thumbs for 3-4 years

i'd be surprised if this were gonna happen to say the least

Mr Winston said:
BenStiller said:

wouldnt this just postpone the current situation until 2009 when we can all start again?

I suppose the 10 or so organisations who set up self-cert schemes must be over the moon at having to twiddle thier thumbs for 3-4 years

Damn, so many words for one letter H.
BAS also quoted a post the other day on this or another forum about insignificant morons pulling people up over spelling mistakes

PS "Thier" is that a frenchmans name spoken by another with a lisp?

Mr Winston you come across exactly how your name imprints itself on my imagination and no doubt others on this forum

Sponsored Links
That means they'd have to bring in yet another new set of colours doesn't it? Or you wouldn't know which were 2005 or 2009.

Pink and yellow would be nice.

joe

BenStiller said:
Mr Winston said:
BenStiller said:

Damn, so many words for one letter H.
BAS also quoted a post the other day on this or another forum about insignificant morons pulling people up over spelling mistakes

PS "Thier" is that a frenchmans name spoken by another with a lisp?

Mr Winston you come across exactly how your name imprints itself on my imagination and no doubt others on this forum

well done stiller - nice to see you can have a laugh :eek:

we must have a beer sometime :rolleyes:

just for future reference :LOL: = Laughing

comms said:
Told by lecturer at college (doing 2381) today that odpm are going to put part P back for three years (2009) due to poor uptake.

Its a bit late though isn't it? It's already law (or at least in the building regulations).

joe-90 said:
That means they'd have to bring in yet another new set of colours doesn't it? Or you wouldn't know which were 2005 or 2009.

Pink and yellow would be nice.
If you're referring to the European harmonisation colours, these have nothing to do with Part P (which would make your posting misleading for those who don't know you). This is a bit like the fact that the majority of your posts have nothing to do with anything.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back