Part P & Colour Changes

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
If you can get hold of a copy of May's PE.... The letters page is interesting

reading for those who are anti colour-change and iffy about Part Prescott.

Sponsored Links
Simon..you got a hard on for this subject at the moment...Bad Day?? :LOL:

Hard on? Whatever floats you boat, Jim!! :LOL:

No, I just think the colours stink, likewise certain aspects of part p. And I find it interesting to read that others feel the same...

Everyone that is except the faceless morons in the ODPM, NICEIC and IEE that have foisted this sh*te upon us!!

Sponsored Links
Having just completed my first full rewire with the new colours I have to report that the transition was almost completely uneventful. But the new colours are wrong, really, aren't they? Nothing at all dangerous looking about brown, grey or black is there?. I wonder what UKIP will make of it all and will we be changing back in a few years time when we finally tell Europe where to stick its straight bananas?

The only trouble with UKIP, though, is... well, it's Kilroy, isn't it?

FWL_Engineer said:
Ding..why do you want to Kill Roy!! :rolleyes:

Well, isn't it obvious? You don't see much of Judith Chalmers around these days do you? That's because it's her orange skin that RKS is wearing!

dingbat said:
Well, isn't it obvious? You don't see much of Judith Chalmers around these days do you? That's because it's her orange skin that RKS is wearing!

hahahahaha :D:D

Mind you, I do feel a bit poorly now that I've brought that up. Might have to go and lie down for a while.

Eeuuwww!

Hey! JC is FF, yeah!!

joking, before you lot go right off me. Oh sh*t, that's already happened. Oh, no, hang on, you never liked me!!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back