Part P Kitchen cert

Well you get 25 days to notify, so 25 days to send a cert could be reasonable? Especially if an invoice has not been submitted.

In your opinion.

Exactly, I not the one that made the "technical" claims

As a matter of interest, in that 25 days what will you use as evidence that your work complied with BS7671 if you are required to so for any reason?

No the cert that will be issued in due course

No; the point I was making having a cert in the hypothetical circumstances you made up is not going to make any real difference to any legal proceedings.

Thanks for the education by the way where did you gain your law degree?

I don't have one, perhaps you can tell me where you got yours?

Ah but stealing cars is a crime, waiting a few days to issue a cert is not a crime.

In your opinion. I'll ask again is 10 days a "few days" ?

No fact, stealing cars is a crime, waiting a few days to issue a cert is not a crime.

Sponsored Links

You are certainly not contributing anything of any use in this thread.
Except to display your poor command of grammar.

Let's make a deal, since I have no interest in communicating with you any further, you take care of your posts and I will take care of mine.

Thank You.

You are certainly not contributing anything of any use in this thread.
Except to display your poor command of grammar.

Let's make a deal, since I have no interest in communicating with you any further, you take care of your posts and I will take care of mine.

Thank You.

I have no interest in making a deal with you. You obviously feel rattled enough to stoop low enough to attack me on my grammar as you have nothing to useful to add.

I merely pointed out that there was no time scale defined as you had incorrectly suggested and probably created unnecessary aggravation to another electrical contractor.

Sponsored Links
I merely pointed out that there was no time scale defined as you had incorrectly suggested and probably created unnecessary aggravation to another electrical contractor.

You will learn in time.

Now please go away

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back