Party Wall Notice Served In Error

Not really, my neighbour phoned to inform him I was filling the trench, as agreed with him previously.

He stated he thought I'd already filled it, when I pointed out he had seen the unfilled trench himself on his visit to my neighbour he paused a moment.

Sponsored Links
Thought I'd conclude the thread as it I like to follow other's discussions through to completion. The HA have agreed that a PWA is not required and they will be monitoring the works as they progress to ensure no damage has been caused to the property.

In my letter I stated no reports of damage have been received from my neighbour or the HA after they visited my neighbour. Hopefully they dont fabricate damage to the property and try to charge me for it, I have pictures of the external brick work from shortly after the excavations.

Thank you everybody for your help, now for my next set thread.

Sponsored Links
If they agree PWA wasn't applicable then you'd put them to strict proof before paying any claim. Good outcome for you and a weight off your mind.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back