patriotism

Sponsored Links
Softus said:
joe-90 said:
...please come and join the club of those ignoring the stupid racist.
This statement is libellous.
No it isn't, it's just incomplete. joe-90 is (a) stupid, (b) racist, (c) ignorant of English Law.

C'mon lil' puppy! Woof Woof, Yap,yap.

joe

ban-all-sheds said:
Softus - you're replying to him again - join the club, mate - ignore the stupid racist.

Let's have some proof then. You can't do it can you. You don't know racist from realist. I'll let the forum judge you.

joe

Softus said:
ban-all-sheds said:
Softus - you're replying to him again - join the club, mate - ignore the stupid racist.
I have a feeling that I started the club, way back last year. However, I really REALLY want him to attempt to sue me - it would be like having all my Christmas presents, ever, in one go :D :D

I couldn't sue you. Your barrister would simply point out that you are unaware of what the word 'racist' really means.

I'll let the forum judge you.

In the meantime I'll lead you all up and down the forum like a sick lil' puppy.

Here boy!

joe

Sponsored Links
Freddie

I think you have misread my post. I have not told you what you should and shouldn't think believe etc. As for the smoke a joint and chill remark - it was a lighthearted joke - hence the smilie face. Get your facts right before you start abusing people!

Freddie said:
oilman said:
Freddie said:
......................... i am afraid the Earth is damaged beyond repair................

I agree with the posts around this part of the thread, but the earth has suffered worse than this and will do again. It's ok, it's self-repairing.

Like the moon was :LOL:

69er said:
Freddie

I think you have misread my post. I have not told you what you should and shouldn't think believe etc. As for the smoke a joint and chill remark - it was a lighthearted joke - hence the smilie face. Get your facts right before you start abusing people!

I only abuse consenting adults and up to yet only female ones, but if thats an offer "69er", i may make an exception in 2006 :D

Nige F said:
Freddie said:
oilman said:
Freddie said:
......................... i am afraid the Earth is damaged beyond repair................

I agree with the posts around this part of the thread, but the earth has suffered worse than this and will do again. It's ok, it's self-repairing.

Like the moon was :LOL:

Er......no.........the moon was never like the earth, it is somewhat smaller and as far as anyone knows, it never had life on it.

Freddie said:
A record from 1973 by Hudson and Ford called Burn Baby Burn and a film called No Blade of Grass from 1970 are two perfect examples, and they think all the enviromental stuff is new. :confused:
what about in the year 2525? zager and evans "if man is still alive?"

oilman said:
Er......no.........the moon was never like the earth, it is somewhat smaller and as far as anyone knows, it never had life on it.
July 21st 1969 ;)

Did you mean lavatory gaze ... sh i tehouse gaze or hidden gaze.. sweety? BTW is that a pine tree in yer pocket or are you glad to be here?

Watched the Texas Chainsaw Massacre (wtf was that all about?) the other day ..... I half expected the guy to be knocking out fireplace surrounds between slicing the steaks... :D :D

kendor said:
oilman said:
July 21st 1969 ;)

they never landed it was a hoax :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back