patriotism

Sponsored Links
how do u know they did ? cos of them pictures hmm ok mr media

conspiracys everywhere :LOL:

Slogger said:
how do u know they did ? cos of them pictures hmm ok mr media

conspiracys everywhere :LOL:
I don't know for sure but i make a calculated assumption based on facts for and against and i swing towards the one that seems to base it's answers more in fact than fiction. therfore i believe the moon landings did in fact happen i'm also old enough to have watched it myself on tv and although technology has now come a long way and such things are quite easily faked i can't believe that they were capable of such things in those times, remember that the cold war was still raging then and that there was a race between the USSR and USA to be the first to land on the moon and if the americans had tried to stage the biggest hoax ever they would have been caught out by the russians and they would have had a field day in ridiculing the americans. the arguments against have already been disproved to my satisfaction whereas the conspiracy theories come across as merely that theories but with no hard factual backing. till someone proves otherwise i'll believe in the theory that we orbit the Sun.

technology now says it is too dangerous to land on the moon ( some sort of radiation )

was there none of that radiation when the landing happened ? weird

Sponsored Links
Slogger said:
technology now says it is too dangerous to land on the moon ( some sort of radiation )

was there none of that radiation when the landing happened ? weird
No it was still around and known of but they had adequate shielding to cope with it for the short duration they where bombarded with it.

having read up on the data available it seems to me that they did go there

what can i say but hooray for nasa yeeehaa maa :LOL:

so is this the nearest we will come to cold fusion ( no radiation after effects)

or is it a massive lie to justify the cost of going to the moon ? ( again)

Slogger said:
so is this the nearest we will come to cold fusion ( no radiation after effects)

or is it a massive lie to justify the cost of going to the moon ? ( again)
we shall know when the first shipments arrive back and we have an unlimited supply of energy. wonder though if the cost will be astronomical even if it lasts a long time? not looking forward to future fuel bills :LOL:

"a classic Buck Rogers propulsion system"

will they build a tweekie too ..lol

Sponsored Links
Back