Pay-as-you-throw!

"encourage green behaviour" what a joke!!

For some reason our 'recylcable' waste bins weren't collected a couple of weeks ago - we were advised to leave them out and they would be collected as soon as possible. The following week when they came to collect the 'non-recylcable' waste, they were emptying both bins into one van - a waste of time us seperating our waste when they come and tip them into the same rubbish wagon?

Sponsored Links
Driving home today (all country lanes for me, stuff the rat race), I counted 4 instances of flytipping within 5 miles. This will only increase if this bin chipping thing goes ahead.

The local council reckons they have the flytipping poblem under control. They dont. It just keeps moving. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
This will only increase if this bin chipping thing goes ahead.

How long do you reckon that chip embedded in a bin is going to survive there are some very resourceful people out there, take phone unlocking for example :LOL:

Another wonderful incentive, by people who nothing better to do, but dream up weird schemes.
Fly tipping will increase, neighbours can get together to ensure 1 bin always remains empty.
Remarkable, quite remarkable.

By the way, I'm going to burn all my rubbish from now on........... ;)

Back