pay scales for sparkes

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
anyone got any ideas were i would find em apart from j.i.b,what is the legal national pay scales say for gtr manchester from apprentice upto foremen also expenses scales if anyone can help

Sponsored Links
I'm not sure you'll find anything legal apart from pay would have to be equal to or greater than the minimum wage (age dependant).

What's wrong with the JIB rates?

wonderd is everyone supposed to work to j.i.b rates or is there another wage system

last firm i worked for paid me £7.74 p/h as a fully qualified JIB graded Electrician.
Id just come out of my time like but thats not a lot compared to what i get now.

Sponsored Links
Just wait a while as I understand a lot of our Eastern European friends are moving on as the pound is weak against the Zsolty.

Every company works to the JIB rates as far as I am aware...You still get folk moaning though.

approved electrician for 13 quid,that cant be right can it?

In my opinion the money for an approved electrician is bad, fortunately I get the technician rate and a company car :D

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back