PC wont boot

Hey Softus, you are a right dick, try going to the XP windows disc, open the directory I386 and look for the file UNATTEND and read it.... the key is there. and stop getting cocky and answering with smart arsed comments until all you facts are right..... :mad: So I made a mistake to where the file is stored SORRY....

Sponsored Links
lmfao your are a total plonker mate bet it took you about 30 mins to write that post

find a seagate drive without a 5 year warranty post a link oem or not.

all my drives are oem i have sent a 4 year old drive back to seagate
1 week later they had replaced it

So I made a mistake to where the file is stored SORRY....
Apology accepted.

bet it took you about 30 mins to write that post
Wrong, and I bet £1000, so you own me a grand.

find a seagate drive without a 5 year warranty
Are you hard of reading? I already have.

post a link oem or not.
81X_K1_Chain_Link.jpg

all my drives are oem i have sent a 4 year old drive back to seagate
That's nice. So have I.

Sponsored Links
pompeyal wasnt talking to you mate .

your a total knobhead softarse and you last post proves it

i'll not be replying to you anymore i think everyone can see you for what you are already.

Hey Sofus, have you found that file yet????? Hmmm maybe you have trouble working your way around directories... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: Or is it you are not man enough to apoligise..........

No Probs Breezer, I do try to be helpful with my comments, not like some on here... ;)

have you found that file yet?
My, haven't you and the other oiks been busy while I was elsewhere. :D

Regarding unattend.txt, I can hardly believe that I'm having to explain it you, but the file doesn't contain your unique Product Key - it's there as a proforma for modifying so that you can carry out an unattended installation.

If you've never carried out unattended installations then you probably wouldn't know what it's for, but are you really so stupid that you've believed the myth that each CD is produced with a different key on it?

The pink flowery icing on this particular multi-tiered cake is that breezer also swallowed your mistake hook-line-and-sinker, so congratulations for that.

Regarding unattend.txt, I can hardly believe that I'm having to explain it you, but the file doesn't contain your unique Product Key - it's there as a proforma for modifying so that you can carry out an unattended installation.

Who said anything about the key being unique, and has anyone mentioned anything about the key being different on every CD........ Hmmmmmm

Question for you Sofus " Are your eyes Brown?"

You can't backpedal very quickly on a modern bicycle - try one of these:

Sponsored Links
Back