peagout 306 water change?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I was going to change my antifreeze on my 306 and so i thought take bottom hose of the rad and drain the old water out and flush before adding new water but nope i could not figure the thing out. I then read the handbook and it has to be pumped out by some sort of special pump?.
Any ideas how i can do it with out this method, where is the old way gone of doing a simple water change.
Please help.
Cheers Phill.

Sponsored Links
Phill,don't know if this is any help,but the 1400 diesel used in some small Peugeot cars,has a bung.The pipework is mainly pre-moulded plastic and not meant to come off.On the pipe joint below the injector pump the bung can be seen sticking out.just remove the "hairgrip"clip and pull it out.If yours is like this your in luck.

Thanx, i found the tap thingy at the bottom of the rad and managed to drain it but the bleeding was a tad hard but sorted now thanx anyhow

Sponsored Links
not sure which model you have but make sure when refilling that there is enough coolant. Some engines require the level of coolant to be above the point at which you fill. Therefore a bottle with a rubber seal has to be used or similar so that the engine sucks in the coolant from the bottle.

Back