Pension reality check

Sponsored Links
Mmmm hmmm. What about taking your head out of the sand for a minute and asking yourself how it is that somebody who is an ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT gets all those benefits? How do you think they kick that one off? What do they put on the application form when it asks for e.g. their Nat Ins number? If you're still struggling with this, let me help. The answer is - ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS CAN'T GET BENEFITS!!!

Anybody daft enough to believe these sort of emails shouldn't be allowed to vote as it's probably in large part down to them and their simple friends that the country is in the mess that it's in.

Amen.

Shock horror! :rolleyes: WTF are you talking about? on your first post? You seem angry and naive...? Can I ask? Are you mental?

So, what is it about everyone being mental tonight? Is it tonights special word?
But more importantly did you know that when the Google Earth map photos were being taken, every cloud in the world was sucked inside a giant vacuum cleaner for a day?

So, what is it about everyone being mental tonight? Is it tonights special word?
But more importantly did you know that when the Google Earth map photos were being taken, every cloud in the world was sucked inside a giant vacuum cleaner for a day?

I believe that...and they emptied the bag over England all the way through soddin' August

Sponsored Links

I believe that...and they emptied the bag over England all the way through soddin' August

:D :D :D :D

Back