Read on and pass on!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dear Prime Minister, The Rt. Hon. David Cameron, MP.

I wish to ask you a Question:- "Why does your government legislate against the senior citizens of this country in favour of immigrants"

I refer to the Pension Reality Check.

Are you aware of the following?

The British Government provides the following financial assistance:-

BRITISH OLD AGED PENSIONER
(bearing in mind it is they who have they worked hard and paid their Income Tax and
National Insurance contributions to the British Government all their working life)
Weekly allowance: £106.00?

IMMIGRANTS/REFUGEES LIVING IN BRITAIN
(No Income Tax and National Insurance contribution whatsoever)
Weekly allowance: £250.00

Weekly Spouse Allowance: £25.00?

ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS/REFUGEES LIVING IN BRITAIN
Weekly Spouse Allowance: £225.00

Additional Weekly Hardship Allowance: £0.00?

Additional Weekly Hardship Allowance: £100.00

Total yearly benefit:- £6,000

Totally yearly benefit:- £29,900

Surely it's about time the British Government put its own people first.
Please read and then forward to all your contacts so that we can lobby for a decent state pension.

Sponsored Links
have you some reason to believe those figures are correct?

I think the clue is in the words ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT/REFUGEE.

They are sent Home, any cost/ expenses re imburst from their Country of origin.

Sponsored Links
I wouldn't be at all surprised to find that these figures are correct, but could you please tell us your source?

Cameron out of touch - Milliband is no better.
He came up with £7.45 as a living wage, which equates to £260 for a 35 hour week. So by inference he agrees that the £106 per week the pensions department give a pensioner is 40% of a living wage and therefore a pensioner just cannot afford to live.
How can the idiot Millibrain expect to run a country if he condemns the over 65's to death by either starvation or cold whilst looking very handsomely after immigrants who have never supported our society financially or militarily.

A UK pensioner with no additional pension or income gets tax-free Pension Credit, to top them up to £142.70 (single people) or £217.90 (couples), which is a "passport" benefit which also gets help with housing and other costs.

Obviously they get free bus pass (and tube if in London) but do not have travel to work and other work-related costs.

Unlike the "illegal immigrant" figures above from the neo-nazis propaganda, these are accurate figures, not made-up ones.

Illegal immigrants are more likely to be living "under the radar" in a back-garden shed in Hounslow or a caravan near Morecambe, paying no tax or NI and getting no benefits whatsoever, because they are hiding from the authorities to avoid getting deported.

A UK pensioner with no additional pension or income gets tax-free Pension Credit, to top them up to £142.70

Marvellous, So the pensioner gets 54% of a living wage, so he/she will only starve to death a little bit and will be only very cold as opposed to freezing.
I suppose that will drag the indignity out for a few more miserable months.
I am so pleased you corrected my figures John D.

Stand and deliver...
standanddeliver.png

Gordon Brown and the new labour cabal raided the pension funds of millions and never let it be forgotton.

removal of tax credit on dividend income within a pension plan was a very trivial cost to any policyholder.

For example if you had a £100,000 pension fund, which was wholly invested in equities (most aren't) with a typical dividend yield of 3%, the dividend income would be £3,000 p.a. on which the 10% tax would be £300.

Equities can easily rise or fall by 10% or 20% in a year,

So your fund could fluctuate by (£100,0000 x 10%) £10,000 or (£100,000 x 20%) £20,000 in a year.

the £300 makes hardly any perceptible difference.

Some life offices might charge 2% of fund value per year (£100,000 x 2% ) £2,000 but a better manager might charge 0.5% (£100,000 x 0.5%) £500 p.a. or 0.2% (£100,000 x 0.2%) £200 p.a. which makes much more difference.

Of course, people with a political axe to grind make more fuss about the £300 tax loss than about the £1,800 p.a. excess charges by the financial swindler, sorry, I mean manager.

As you can imagine, an average £1,800 average excess charges over a 40-year pension plan lifetime is very effective at lining the pockets of the manager and emptying the pockets of the pensioner. Work it out and see what it costs a pensioner with a £100,000 pension fund.

the £300 makes hardly any perceptible difference.

Apart from the fact it used to be your £300, now its the exchequers. Anyway £25 per month is your mobile phone or broadband or car tax .... look after the pennies.....

so with an annual fluctuation that can easily be ten or twenty thousand in a year, are you pretending that £300 will change the shape of your graph?
£300 tax on a £100,000 fund is trivial, it's 0.3% tax. Especially as you will have had anything from 20% to 40% tax relief on your contributions.

what about the very much larger cost of overpriced charges by financial sharks? Have you worked out what they cost you over 40 years yet?

So John - What do you suggest we do about it?
You seem to have a grasp of the problems but no idea of a suggestion of what we should do about it.

Isn't this what Capitalism is all about?

Sponsored Links
Back