Read on and pass on!

Are you asking me to provide the evidence for somebody else's assertion?
If you make a counter-assertion, in particular that the data is false, then you should provide your evidence. Just saying "prove it, prove it, nah nah na naah nah" isn't really a satisfactory counter argument.

On page 1 you asked if there was reason for believing the op's stated figures. Have you got some reason why you don't believe them? If so, then evidence your claim.

You subsequently used the word "untrue". Evidence that allegation

(Edit - some typos repaired :oops: )

Sponsored Links
Good heavens, it was Pred who first spouted it. But never me. I have only quoted it question it.

...... ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS/REFUGEES LIVING IN BRITAIN
Totally yearly benefit:- £29,900

but
looking very handsomely after immigrants

You still haven't answeed the question.
How much do illegal immigrants cost the UK taxpayer?

If you take the figure posted by Pred and 160,000 illegal immigrants/refugees thats actually less than a penny each.
I'm surprised you didn't correct the mistake.

According to some sources (ie- London School of Economics) there are closer to between 524,000 and 947,000 illegal immigrants in the UK – And almost two-thirds of which are estimated to live in or near London.

You still haven't answeed the question.
How much do illegal immigrants cost the UK taxpayer?

I have not set myself up as a person publishiing that information.

Other people have, but with no evidence to support their allegations.

The person making the claim is the person who has to prove it.

Have you got some reason why you don't believe them? If so, then evidence your claim.

Yes, I have no reason to believe them because they are unsupported by evidence.

Not having reason to believe them is not the same as having reason not to believe them. :confused:

Sponsored Links
JohnD wrote

Other people have, but with no evidence to support their allegations.

You mean 160,000 illegal immigrants/refugees living on less than a penny a day from the tax payer?

Or do you think that pred meant naiviely that all illegal immigrants/refugees are receiving £29,900 per year?
That equates to nearly 5 billion for just 160,000.

Or is it that “illegal immigrants/refugees living in Britain” are entitled to financial assistance worth up to £29,900 per year?

So you immiediately see it as an opportunity hop unto your high horse and use the quote out of context to suit your own agenda.
You must have an opinion on the true figure from some of your sources?

I have not seen evidence to support those claims.

Do you consider allegations to be true until they are disproved?

How are those webbed feet, then?

How are those webbed feet, then?
What relevance is this to anything?

We have had a number of unsubstantiated allegations on this thread.

For example

"ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS/REFUGEES LIVING IN BRITAIN
Totally yearly benefit:- £29,900 "

and

"Norcon has webbed feet"

If it is your policy to believe unsubstantiated allegations unles they have been proved to be false, then you are a person who would believe them both.

There again, you might be a person who refuses to believe unsubstantiated allegation which are unsupported by evidence.

JohnD wrote

We have had a number of unsubstantiated allegations on this thread.

"ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS/REFUGEES LIVING IN BRITAIN
Totally yearly benefit:- £29,900 "

Depends on how you intrepret the above.
£29,900 is a very low figure for easily half a million people so pretty easy to substantiate down the local social office.

If it is your policy to believe unsubstantiated allegations unles they have been proved to be false, then you are a person who would believe them both.
Not a logical conclusion. Substantiate this argument:rolleyes:

There again, you might be a person who refuses to believe unsubstantiated allegation which are unsupported by evidence.
I'm still waiting for you to substantiate your earlier allegation of "untrue" with your evidence of what is "true".

easy to substantiate
if you think you can provide the evidence, please do.

Do the maths.
It means they recieve less than a penny per year based on my intrepetation.

Obviously they recieve far more. Go down to your local social office tomorrow and they will substaniate it for you.

do you mean you can put forward no evidence to substatiate the claim?

Sponsored Links
Back