People that live in glass houses..

Sponsored Links
I think I might just as well STFU as far as you’re concerned - trying to get an answer out of you is like trying to get a penny out of a Jew.

Oh Mottie.

Caught in your own dog ****.

OH that's OK then.....

When you say like minded, do you mean both muslim? because muslims have a hatred of Jews and are often making derogatory comments about them.
But it must be OK when they are like minded and younger.

What you say about Mottie hatred?

Sponsored Links
It doesn't diminish the wider issue at play of racism in sport or indeed society, but it does dumb down his position slightly, if what he's saying is true and investigations suggest it was, then surely he should know better, the fact he didn't makes him no better than those he is complaining about, and thus should face the same level of condemnation as those he has accused.

having read a lot of what he said it seems quite harrowing experience, but there have been a few holes in some of his statements, Hales dog called Kevin could be called Kevin for any reason, but Rafiq has decided to make an assumption based on weak evidence that it was called so because of racist connotations and David byas whom Rafiq complained about wasn't even at Yorkshire when Rafiq was there having left a long time prior to Rafiq career at Yorkshire, and byas never worked Rafiq, and so rafiq's statement is based on hear say and not actual fact, I don't believe byas and Rafiq worked together (having searched I cannot find an answer)

Does the fact he has apologised excuse his behaviour? It doesn't seem to work for others .. but then others are white..

You forgotten about Ollie Robinson earlier in the year when his tweets were uncovered, he apologised and his career continues.

David Lloyd apologised about his racist comments as did Hoggard, both are currently carrying on as normal.

As to Alex Hales.

He does seem to call people who are foreigners Kevin on purpose.

https://twitter.com/iamdavidbeckett/status/1461066894849495040

https://twitter.com/TGCricketer/status/1460566865596411905

I know it isn't about Alex Hales but this seems very questionable by Clarkson.

https://twitter.com/bigmattspurr/status/1461109899237240834

Last edited:
Maybe not but he's had a taste of his own medicine and doesn't like it. He thinks it's not right now the boot is on the other foot. Two faced git.

How does it taste?

I think I might just as well STFU as far as you’re concerned - trying to get an answer out of you is like trying to get a penny out of a Jew.

Last edited:
Really?, I thought it sounded more like a collective laugh at the hypocrisy of the bloke.

You mean Mottie?

Maybe not but he's had a taste of his own medicine and doesn't like it. He thinks it's not right now the boot is on the other foot. Two faced git.

You forgotten about Ollie Robinson earlier in the year when his tweets were uncovered, he apologised and his career continues.

David Lloyd apologised about his racist comments as did Hoggard, both are currently carrying on as normal.

As to Alex Hales.

He does seem to call people who are foreigners Kevin on purpose.

https://twitter.com/iamdavidbeckett/status/1461066894849495040

https://twitter.com/TGCricketer/status/1460566865596411905

I know it isn't about Alex Hales but this seems very questionable by Clarkson.

https://twitter.com/bigmattspurr/status/1461109899237240834

Not sure that really proves anything regarding Hales, as the people he was calling Kevin were white.. them tweets are clutching at best, but hardly ground breaking evidence.

Jeremy Clarkson tweet, so what, again it's a bit clutch strawing to make it a racist connotation, I'm sure there is many a light/white coloured dog called white footballers names

Here's some more racist dog names notice the dogs are black, and some of the players names are black... Quick get your pitch forks....

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.co...rable-police-puppies-named-after-21011229.amp

There is many a totenham football joke which uses Jews as the butt of the joke, I think their supporters even welcome it, they affectionately call themselves the *** army, this is in celebration of their Jewish connection, yet it has recently come to the fore that this is now deemed racist although it was never meant with that malice. Much like the Newcastle supporters wearing tea towels on their heads, it's in support of not against, yet it's still seen as racist.

You can't even show affection towards a culture without being called racist.

Black fishing is another one.. someone like the black culture so emulates it then gets called out for being racist..

Personally I don't think there is anything wrong with using a stereo type as a joke regardless of whatever race or religion, it needs to be taken in the context it's said in, and people need to have the ability to laugh at themselves.

After all the best comedy comes from stereotypes..

Anyway back on topic, Rafiq is just as bad as those he complained about. He is evidently a knob, and this revelation undermines his credibility.

Last edited:
ground breaking evidence.
We already know what sxturbo's opinion is of racism, he is one himself:
Gangsters :ROFLMAO:

Wassup my wigger..
It's interesting to see how many posters eagerly pointing the finger at Rafiq for a ten year old mistake, for which he has sincerely apologised, have themselves very recently demonstrated racist attitudes, and refuse to acknowledge their mistakes, never mind apologise for them.

A lot of digging, obviously. Rule number one for anybody that ever goes public with anything - make all your social media private, delete if required.

Sharing a joke that you found funny 10 years ago can backfire on you, even if when you shared it you didn't interpret it as racist or anti-Semitic. Bit like when somebody posted an anti-capitalist cartoon that was later deemed to be anti-Semitic because the people in the cartoon had large noses.
I notice that motie has taken your advice, but not until Sir Gal caught him in the slips. Or was that LBW (lapse before wisdom)

I think Gally is losing it lately. So what if I made a stereotypical joke about a Jew? You can make as many jokes as you like about me. White middle aged, Essex man, Tory voting, business owning, capitalist, furlough appreciating Gammon. I'll take them all. There's enough people out there actively looking for insults or racial stereotyping without me looking to add to the growing crowd of the professionally offended.

I think Gally is losing it lately. So what if I made a stereotypical joke about a Jew? You can make as many jokes as you like about me. White middle aged, Essex man, Tory voting, business owning, capitalist, furlough appreciating Gammon. I'll take them all. There's enough people out there actively looking for insults or racial stereotyping without me looking to add to the growing crowd of the professionally offended.
You forgot to add 'bigoted' to your self description.
Sir Gal wasn't making jokes about you, he was pointing out your utter hypocrisy.
As Sir Kier said, it ain't funny no more. And your own goal was as good as Boris's.

And you ought to have said "There's enough people in here actively looking for racial stereotyping".

Your joke (sic) was not about a Jew, it was racial stereotyping of Jews.

There is many a totenham football joke which uses Jews as the butt of the joke, I think their supporters even welcome it, they affectionately call themselves the *** army, this is in celebration of their Jewish connection, yet it has recently come to the fore that this is now deemed racist although it was never meant with that malice. Much like the Newcastle supporters wearing tea towels on their heads, it's in support of not against, yet it's still seen as racist.

You can't even show affection towards a culture without being called racist.

Black fishing is another one.. someone like the black culture so emulates it then gets called out for being racist..

Personally I don't think there is anything wrong with using a stereo type as a joke regardless of whatever race or religion, it needs to be taken in the context it's said in, and people need to have the ability to laugh at themselves.

After all the best comedy comes from stereotypes..

Anyway back on topic, Rafiq is just as bad as those he complained about. He is evidently a knob, and this revelation undermines his credibility.

This makes no sense. You start out by defending or excusing the use of the term as being a joke and then Rafiq who also made the same type of Joke its not acceptable.

Sponsored Links
Back