Cricket.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Did you know county championship matches are broadcast live on you tube ?
No I did not, TBH I don't have much time to watch at the moment, I enjoyed the live tests from India that were on in the morning last year.

Your not own. I was watching lancs v Yorkshire and there were over 6,000 watching along as well, as more become aware it looks like there's great potential to be had to promote the game as sky can't show every match.
Did you laugh at carmans post given the amount of time people spend on here and faceache. It's also a boon too those who are retired, self employed etc who due to travel, expense of the day have it on tap to view when it's convenient at no expense.

Your not own. I was watching lancs v Yorkshire and there were over 6,000 watching along as well, as more become aware it looks like there's great potential to be had to promote the game as sky can't show every match.
Did you laugh at carmans post given the amount of time people spend on here and faceache. It's also a boon too those who are retired, self employed etc who due to travel, expense of the day have it on tap to view when it's convenient at no expense.
Many of those spectators spend much while they were at the tv, not at the ground ?

Part of the reason why 20/20 matches and the Hundred are doing well.

Your obviously clueless on cricket so I won't be wasting my time answering that.

Your obviously clueless on cricket so I won't be wasting my time answering that.
Yep, never played it or supported it in my life.

Cricket is a sport, but it is all about finances too, like it or not. No finances, no teams or competitions.

All kicked off over a cricket match

All the deranged fruit cakes had a riot over the caper

Sponsored Links
Back